MALAGA FUN TOUR
If you are looking for a fun, challenging and cultural group activity in Malaga, look no further ! This experience is a walking "scavenger/treasure" hunt mainly in Malaga historical center, but also in the marina (Muelle Uno) and other points of interest. Each team will receive and ipad tablet, bandanas and a bag with all sorts of "tools" that they will need to perform several challenges. The geolocalization will allow each team to know their own location, but also the one of the opponents, and to see where all POS (Points Of Interest) are located. Once they have defined the best possible strategy, considering several elements like distance, scores, etc they will start the game.
It's a really great way to discover the beautiful city of Malaga, its culture and hidden spots, while having a fun and challenging adventure with your colleagues.
The whole game is a combination of :
- treasure hunt,
- photo/video safari,
- cultural and gastronomy experience,
- team work
- and... a lot of fun.
- Professional challenges with magician, juggler, make-up specialist, caricaturist, etc
- The game can also be followed by a tapas tour in the old town. Contact us for more information on the different options available.
Interactive and technological city treasure hunts are great activities for medium to large groups looking for a challenging, fun and cultural experiences on the Costa del Sol.
Visit our Corporate Photography Website.
- Briefing (in hotel meeting rooms or on site in town)
- Presentation of objectives, scope, technical elements, timings, etc
- Off you go...
- Real time monitoring of the activity, communication with teams, scores, etc
- Finalization and prizing ceremony, group picture, etc