TORTILLA de PATATA (SPANISH OMELETTE) CHALLENGE
This is a very unusual cooking team building experience as it combines a cooking competition per team with a quality three-course dinner in our beach side venue. We would provide all participants with caps and aprons, guidelines, etc to make sure they prepare good spanish omelettes (tortillas, with eggs, potatoes, onions and a lot of surprise ingredients).
The standard package we have designed includes :
- Preparation of sangrias (one classic one and more more creative one)
- Tasting by oeologist and event manager
- Preparation of Spanish tortillas (one classic one and one more creative one also)
- Tasting by Chef and event manager
- Prizes for winning team(s)
- Wireless sound system for briefing and music
- Printed recipes and cooking recommendations
- Full three course meal (4 types of starters to share, including the cooked tortillas, a banda rice, desert, wine, beers, soft drinks)
But bear in mind that all our events can be fully adapted to meet your needs, available time, budget and expectations. We could also include, if you wanted, services like :
- Flamenco show
- Live band
- Entertainment (magician, caricaturist, etc)
- Professional video shooting
This culinary/cooking activity makes a very unusual team building activity for corporate groups having little time to spend on activities and therefore willing to combine the activity with dinner (or lunch).
The Spanish tortilla (omelette) cooking competition challenge is a great team building activity combined with corporate dinner. It can also be organized for private groups, hens and stag do's and family celebrations.
Also available : Spanish paella cooking team building.
- Welcome briefing, with wireless sound system
- Presentation of Chefs and Event managers
- Sangria preparation competition
- Spanish omelette cooking challenge
- Tasting and prizing ceremony
- Dinner with drinks