The High Six! interactive treasure hunt is a great, innovative and exclusive team building experience to take place in most of the city centers of Andalucia, lie in the beautiful fishermen's town of Estepona. It consists in a very unusual iPad event combining :
- Treasure hunt
- Photo safari
- Quiz (we can include questions related to your company or group to personalize the event even more)
- Gastronomy experience (optional tapas stops, etc)
- Cultural tour
- Team work
- Mind games
We will be using the last generation of iPad tablets and specific softwares featuring :
- QR codes,
- inter-teams communication in real time,
- Gmaps positioning,
On top of this, High Six! is an event that will be fully designed for your group, tailor-made to your location, available time, interests, group size, expectations and needs. It can combine culture, fun, team work, gastronomy and many more unusual features.
We also propose many optional services, like :
- Professional photography
- Aerial video filming (drones)
- Dinner and flamenco dancing workshops or shows
- Full personalization of the venue with your logo (photocalls, etc)
- Special prizes for the participants
Also available :
- High Seven (including gastronomy challenges)
- Gastronomy teambuilding and tapas tours (lunch or dinner).
The Estepona High-Six is an great and affordable team activity that can be tailor made for groups from 15 to 400 persons looking for a nice experience lasting for approximately 2,5 hours.
All our games can be fully adapted in terms of duration and itinerary to meet your expectations and possible constraints.